Thursday, September 21, 2006

++the tabung haji

"and thank u ibu for giving me permission to withdraw money from my tabung haji account to buy the tele."the guy who wrote the sentence [smek], he doesnt know me, me either. i read his blog. eh, i mean, i do know him, in a viewers point of view lah. [mcm aku kenal brandon boyd, tapi, brandon boyd tak kenal aku]
this guy's band [sgt. weener arms] is somewhat quite popular among mmu-ans. kot. [eh, if u dun know this band, u r not an mmu-an?][eh, im not an mmu-an either].
i met him [and other band members] err 2-3 times kot at the hostel, at the disagree-showcase, gig kat bkt jalil.. etc. and yup, i dun think he reckon me, dia salu borak2 ngan yance aje.
ok back, he wrote the sentence, at the end of him thanking all frens & supporters for his band lah. and that is the last sentence lah. "and thank u ibu for giving me permission to withdraw money from my tabung haji account to buy the tele".
i think thats cute. doncha?

i once withdraw my tabung haji account money to pay my car-insurance. thats cruel, and i dare not tell mom. i can hear loudly her screaming before anyone. so, baik diam2 patu nanti masok la sikit2. [which i failed to].

i mean, i dig* bad guys who loves his mom. no matter how rempit or punk he is, if at the end of the day, he went back home and hugged his mom and said i love u mom, owh, that's sweet. person who respect and adore his mom no matter how noisy that mom could be. eh, dun get me wrong, i'm not meaning that smek is a bad guy. adula. abaikan lah.

eh, do you all have tabung haji account?
hehehe.

currently listening to: rie fu - life is like a boat
currently surfing the myspace :D

i wanna go to the magicworld of florida!!!

No comments: